We always love to hear from you if you are passionate in working in sustainable drainage areas in the residential and commercial building sector!
Sustainable Drainage Engineer
This position is for the role of an experienced civil engineer in areas of hydraulics and/or hydrology, and working solely in the residential and commerical building sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead consultant on SuDS design and Flood Risk Assessment in the residential and commercial building sector
- Liase with clients and Local Authority drainage engineers to achieve a satisfactory outcome
- Sales generation
Qualifications and Skills
- Studying a Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related degree course. Knowledge of hydraulics and/or hydrology essential
- Good writing and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Min 5 years relevant working experience in hydrology and in the building sector
If interested, please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org